PROTEIN BLUEBERRY COOKIES
- 4 egg Whites
- 1/2 cup Oatmeal
- 2 scoops of Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 cup Blueberries
- Combine egg whites, oatmeal and protein powder, mix well. .
- Stir in blueberries
- Drop teaspoon size of the mixture on a baking sheet coating with cooking spray or coconut oil
- Bake at 375 degrees F. for 10-12 minutes (remove when top starts to get firm. Don’t overcook. Moist is even great)
** Add 3 tablespoons of organic Peanut Butter into the mixture for different texture and taste.
** Can substitute organic Peanut butter for organic Almond Butter or Coconut Oil.
Makes approximately 10 Cookies
- 4 egg whites – 18.8 protein, 64 calories
- 1 cup of blueberries- 20g carbs, 1 g of protein, 79 calories
- 1/2 cup of oatmeal- 27 carbs, 3g fat, 5g protein, 150 calories
- 2 scoops of Vanilla Protein Powder- Dymatize ISO-100- 50 g of protein, 212 calories
**3 tablespoons of peanut butter – 270 calories, 24g fat, 9g carbs, 12g of protein
Calories: 50.5 calories per cookie
** With Organic Peanut Butter:
Total 10 cookies = 77.5 calories per cookie